Singapore has developed as a top-tier study destination for many aspiring students today. And rightly so! Singapore’s education system is regarded as the best in Asia, and the country is home to some of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Do you want to study in Singapore? Do you want to know what the various Singapore study visa criteria are for Indian students?Here’s a comprehensive guide to obtaining a Singapore student visa.
A Singapore student visa is required to make your ambition a reality. We will walk you through the procedure and introduce you to CIC Visa, your trusted and best study visa consultants in Amritsar, in this detailed guide.
What is a Singapore study visa?
When you receive an acceptance letter from a higher education institute in Singapore, you must apply for a Singapore study visa, also referred to as the Student Pass. A student pass will allow you to enter Singapore as an overseas student for full-time study programmes lasting more than 30 days.
The Application Process
To provide a simpler application procedure, the Singapore government offers a specialist registration system known as SOLAR – Student’s Online Application Registration. The student visa applications are formally monitored by it. Institutes in Singapore submit Student Pass applications for Indian students to the Singapore Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA).
You can easily apply online for a student visa to Singapore from India by paying a non-refundable application fee of S$30. The entire application procedure is as follows:
- Once you have received an admission letter, the college will register you in SOLAR with your personal information and course information
- You will be given an application reference number with which to begin the application process
- Log in to SOLAR and complete the eForm 16 by entering the needed information.
- Upload a passport-sized photograph and any other required documents.
- Make payment for the application cost.
- Visa applications are typically processed within ten days. You must apply for the visa at least two months prior to the start of your course. In addition, students above the age of 20 must attend an interview.
- A current passport that is valid for at least three months after your stay in Singapore
- An official offer letter given by the Singapore Institute of Higher Learning
- All filled-out student visa application forms (Forms 16 and V36)
- Receipt of application fee
- Bank statements as evidence of financial resources
- Transcripts, certificates, and degrees are examples of academic records
- If applicable, a bank loan sanction letter
- Test results such as TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, and others are required
- Documents demonstrating how you will cover your living expenses in Singapore Vaccination certificates
Travelling to Singapore to study is an exciting prospect for Indian youngsters. Your ambitions of pursuing higher education in Singapore can become a reality with the direction and support of CIC Visa, the leading Education consultant in Amritsar. Don’t let the intricacies of visa applications and immigration processes keep you from reaching your academic objectives. Allow CIC Visa to be your dependable companion on this extraordinary voyage. Take the first step towards a Singaporean education today, and let CIC Visa help you succeed.
Contact CIC Visa in Amritsar for experienced advice and assistance with your Singapore student visa application. Your future is waiting for you!
Read more about the A Comprehensive Guide to the Singapore Student Visa Application Process