Switzerland is a mountainous nation renowned for its outstanding universities, research institutions and high quality of life with plenty of opportunities to explore natural beauty and of courses enjoy some of the best chocolates and fondue in the world.
- Population : 7.3 million (July 2003 EST.)
- Official languages: German, French, Italian, and Romansh
- Capital: Bern
- Major cities: Zurich, Basle, Geneva, Berne and Lausanne(SEK)
- Telephone Country Prefix: 41
- Switzerland Currency: Swiss Franc